TRADES ASSISTANTS/LABOURERS REQUIRED FOR NW RAIL PROJECT
WORKPAC - SYDNEY
WOLLONGONG, NSW, 2500
The current role is assisting with pre fab bracket work, assisting with Boilermakers, within a workshop environment on Sydney's North West Rail Project.
You will be working on a 10 day project starting from Wednesday the 30th until 11th of December, with potential for ongoing work for suitable candidates
Sydney Metro Northwest is the first stage of Sydney Metro, Australia's biggest public transport project and a priority infrastructure investment for the NSW Government.
About the Role
Northwest Rapid Transit (NRT) has been awarded the Operations, Trains and Systems (OTS) contract for Sydney Metro Northwest. This includes:
Building eight new railway stations and 4,000 commuter car parking spaces
Delivering Sydney's new generation of metro trains
Building and operating the Sydney Metro Trains Facility, including train stabling and maintenance
Installing 23 kilometres of new track and rail systems
Converting the existing 13 kilometres of railway between Epping and Chatswood to metro status
Operating and maintaining Sydney Metro Northwest for 15 years.
Candidates Must have
- Excellent experience in TA or Civil Labouring roles
- Current RISI ticket (Rail Industry Safety Induction)
- Current Construction Safety Card
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- EWP High risk Ticket is advantageous
- At least 2 x contactable references to support the above
- Available to start Wednesday 30th November