EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ROOM LEADER | CHILDCARE
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
WILLOUGHBY, NSW, 2068
About the Childcare Centre:
We are currently recruiting for a lovely centre are looking to expand their close knit team. The centre itself has a beautiful calm atmosphere. Each age group has their own room and plenty of staff hands to help at all times. They really put an effort in for the children with lots of excursions, an annual musical concert for the parents and special celebrations of international cultures... a truly unique centre!
What the role offers:
• 3 weeks paid training - to really learn everything about the centre and how it works
• 5 days per week / 8 hours per day
• Above award based on experience
• Ongoing professional development
• Supportive team culture / great mentors
- Planning and programming
- Leading the Preschool room
- Developing strong relationships with the children
- Developing relationships with parents
- Being proactive in supporting a healthy environment
- Maintaining a positive environment with the team
- Having fun!
- Early Childhood Bachelor Degree
- A valid NSW working with children check
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Great organisational and team work skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your application below or call Brigitte for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5204.
To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website at: www.buzzrecruitment.com.au
- Beautiful centre with a lovely vibe
- Low staff turn over - great team!
- Very generous salary for the right candidate!