WOLLONGONG, NSW, 2500 CASUAL
If you answered yes, join forces with us. Endorse our values. Invest your time doing what you love, whilst making a daily positive impact on the lives of those that parented your generation. We have an immediate opportunity for 4 Community Support Workers to join our dynamic team in Nowra on a casual basis.
As the successful candidate you will work collaboratively to deliver care based on agreed individual care plans that enhance clients self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improve social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work for an industry leader, which enriches lives through its contribution and services.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our people add to our success. We are an Industry Leader because of the people who work for us. Selection criteria for this role includes:
• Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent qualifications
• Current First Aid certificate
• Current Australian driver’s license and own car with comprehensive insurance
• CHCCS303A Module Provide Physical assistance with medication
• CHCAC319A Provide support to people living with dementia
• Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment & independently
• Awareness of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) & risk management practices
• Basic computer literacy
• Time management skills
• Own vehicle & current comprehensive insurance
• Capacity to communicate electronically including mobile phone & email
Everyday has meaning when you work for us. Your work makes a real difference. By enriching the lives of those we serve, we add value to the experience of life. As an Industry Leader, we value our staff and our clients. We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate because that is what gives us the edge and satisfaction in what we do.
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.