FLAMINGO CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INC,
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000 FULL TIME
Work with an energetic and inspirational executive team building a global company from the ground level. The executive team has demonstrable credibility, and values collaboration, hard work and focus while keeping things interesting and enjoyable. Be a key player in launching an exciting, disruptive company.
Be the executives’ ‘right hand’, own their success, drive their leadership and contribute to direction.
A senior and experienced executive administrator with demonstrable corporate experience in a global organisation who the executive can count on you for your capabilities, organizational abilities and discretion.
You are such a key player in the team that the executives would be hard pressed to function without you.
You’re often the ‘gatekeeper’, the person who vendors, sales people and sometimes staff have to get passed to gain entry –and face time – with ExCo. You support the ExCo team. You may be asked to accompany them on travel across the globe.
- You are a top notch communicator and present the company well when communicating externally.
- You are an adept administrator, extremely comfortable with corporate tools such as Box, Google Docs, Calendar management and video/voice conference management.
- You’re amazingly organized and never – ever - need to be asked twice to deliver something.
- You have the commercial acumen required to understand business context so that you can effectively prioritize the c-suite’s and your own workload so that the most important things happen first.
- You are completely confidential and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- You are an intuitive thinker and problem solver and you regularly take the initiative
- You have an attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable strong customer management and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- Financial Services or Technology company experience
- Self-starter with a proven strong work ethic
- Ensuring that Catriona’s calendar is successfully managed
- Making sure Catriona and Joe are prepared for upcoming meetings
- Running and managing Catriona’s to-do list
- Keeping key dates visible to the company
- Itinerary management while travelling
- Preparing/editing correspondence, communications and presentations
- Conducting research and analysis for reports
- Document and management of actions at meetings & events
This position will report into the CEO and COO.