INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE - GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
NORTH RYDE, NSW, 2113
Datacom are growing! We recently opened a new contact centre in North Ryde for a large government department and are looking for customer focused individuals to work within the team. The career opportunities are endless, we will support you to develop your career and gain valuable experience.
Datacom is one of the largest professional Call Centre & IT services providers in Australasia. We are looking for energetic, confident and reliable individuals who will thrive in a success-orientated team within a busy call centre and take inbound customer service calls.
When you join the Datacom Team, you will be joining a positive and supportive culture full of passionate, performance driven professionals. Our recognition and rewards are abundant with opportunities to develop and grow your career.
We are looking for individuals who have;
- An excellent customer service focus & a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Impressive listening skills that identify customer needs and be able to provide appropriate solutions to queries.
- Intermediate computer skills and typing 35wpm
- Be able to work Monday - Friday 8am to 7pm
- Have completed your HSC or equivalent
We would welcome your application if you think you can create a positive impression, and are open, flexible, enjoy learning and applying new skills and want to make a difference. Please note that due to the nature of the roles, you MUST be Australian Citizens to apply and able to pass a National Criminal History Check.
To apply please send your resume by clicking APPLY NOW, for more information please contact the Recruitment team on 9023 5000.
- Full-time, Permanent Positions, Monday - Friday
- Great Career Opportunities
- Extensive Training Provided