LOOKING FOR A HERO WHO SPEAKS TAGALOG
HOME CARE HEROES,
WOOLLOOMOOLOO, NSW, 2011 CONTRACT, CASUAL
Looking for everyday person to help elderly person in Woolloomooloo who needs services 5 days a week. It will be Monday to Friday from10:00 am to 12:00.
The client can’t speak or understand any English, so we can’t compromise on the language, and we can’t compromise on the time either, as she is asleep for most of the rest of the day and wants services during this time only.
The service plan includes:
1. Social support – taking the lady with low mobility down to the garden with her walker for some sun and exercise
2. Meal prep – assisting her in preparing Pilipino meals
3. Some domestic assistance.
They will not need to take her out of the building and it is a small unit so the DA is minimal. It is more about wellbeing checking that the family wants someone there daily.
- Experience working with elderly people is required. Aged care or nursing qualifications are desirable.
- Must be able to work in Australia and be available to do this for at least 6 months
- You will need a police check and to provide 2 references for us to check.
If you are interested please set up a profile on the Home Care Heroes website and let us know.