DISABILITY HOME CARE & SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED- NORTHERN SYDNEY
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
Do you want to use your working life to enrich the lives of others?
Are you looking for a job that is flexible, well-paid and meaningful?
Can you imagine yourself working side-by-side with people with disability to help them achieve their potential?
If this is you, join Hireup and become part of the future of disability services in Australia. We are currently seeking support workers in the Northern Sydney region.
Hireup is a pioneering social business at the forefront of technological innovation and social change in the Australian disability sector. Our mission is to use technology to connect people with disability with the highest quality support workers in their local area - you!
WHY JOIN THE HIREUP TEAM?
* Industry-leading wages. Hireup uses an online platform to connect people with disability with amazing support workers just like you. This tech-approach allows us to keep overheads low and pay you more for your hard work.
* Manage your own hours. Hireup’s online platform allows you to coordinate your working hours around your other commitments. Ideal for students, people looking for part-time support work, or those looking for full-time hours to suit them.
* A simple, user-driven environment. We’re bringing state-of-the-art technology to the disability sector. This means signing up, finding work and managing the process is simple, easily accessible and in your control.
* Work with the right kind of people for you. Hireup takes pride in matching people with disability to support workers based on shared interests and values as well as professional experience. We believe this is the best way to ensure working relationships are fulfilling and lasting. If you have experience in a certain area of disability, or a certain passion that you would love to share with someone in the course of your work, Hireup is for you.
* Full support from the Hireup community. Hireup may be your employer, but we are so much more than that; we are a community movement of people who are passionate about changing the game for Australians with disability by bringing the support work system into the tech age. By working with us you get the support of a traditional workplace with all the benefits of tech innovation.
There’s nothing quite like finding a workplace that speaks to who you are. Hireup is the perfect way to do that because we bank on you being you. We want support workers that value what they have to offer and who share our vision for a more enriching support work system. That’s why we’re looking for people who have:
* An interest in supporting people with disability to explore their capabilities and reach their potential;
* The desire to share their interests and passions with others;
* The ability and drive to manage their own time, and plan their own work;
* A healthy dose of common sense; and
* A kind, caring and empathetic nature with an inclusive attitude.
We’re also passionate about connecting people with disability to workers that meet their requirements for experienced and professional support, which means we’ll also need:
* Any relevant work history, experience or qualification that will make you a brilliant support worker for a person with disability;
* A current Australian driver’s licence;
* An up-to-date Police Criminal Record check;
* A current Working with Children/Vulnerable People check;
* A current First Aid and/or CPR certificate; and
* Two professional referees for Hireup to contact.
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.