BOTANY, NSW, 2019
We are growing and coming up to our busiest time of the year! This means we are looking for experienced PUD (Pick Up and Delivery) Drivers to join our friendly and supportive Botany Team.
We have a fast paced, dynamic and customer focused environment. Our PUD Drivers are the face of our business and pride themselves on helping their customers and building key relationships. The role is to deliver express packages using Vans and MR Vehicles (3-6 tonne trucks). Our PUD Drivers are talking to customers, moving freight and planning their routes across the CBD, Eastern Suburbs and North Beaches regions of Sydney.
What is a TNT Driver?
• Do you have a current Australian Drivers licence?
• Have you worked a minimum of 1 year as a delivery driver?
• Experience in a multi-drop environment? (It will be highly regarded!)
• Are you customer focused, do you love to put your customers first?
• Do you have an excellent driving record, combined with good geographical knowledge and confidence in adapting to new technologies?
We want you!
• Don’t have the experience (that’s okay) Do you have a great work ethic? Want to be busy? Are you keen to learn? We want you to!
What can we offer?
• Attractive hourly rate and performance bonuses
• A great, supportive team environment, where we pride ourselves on being one of the family.
• Working close to home and having great on-site facilities; including car parking.
• Work Monday to Friday, 8AM – 6PM hours for work life balance.
• Supportive team environment with training and career path opportunities for everyone.
• Great culture with monthly BBQ’s, employee of the month rewards and company benefits.
Does this sounds like something you want to be a part of?
If you would like to join a work leader in the transport industry click ‘Apply' to submit your Workible profile and Cover Letter as your application.