UC JUNIOR ENGINEER
MACQUARIE PARK, NSW, 2113 FULL TIME
Ethan Group is one of the largest privately-owned service providers within the Australian ICT industry. We are known for our entrepreneurial spirit and can-do culture, and pride ourselves on our innovative thinking and best-in-class service.
As a result of ongoing growth we have an opportunity for a UC junior engineer to join our great team providing IT support services and solutions for our Australasian based Managed Services clients.
Role and Responsibilities
Your role will be responsible for both Project and Support Based work either from the Office or Customer Sites. You will create a direct and professional relationship with the End User and Partners.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Receive and monitor email service requests from UC Service.
• Perform all Allocated Maintenance, Ad-hoc and Managed Service Tickets via ConnectWise.
• Ensure all documentation completed meets company standard.
• Liaise with Customers, Resellers and Vendors when required to resolve all service and/or Project Tickets.
• Maintain Certification levels with Vendor’s aligned with the direction of Ethan Group.
• Proactively monitor and action unallocated Service tickets.
• Work as a team member and backup or assist other engineers.
• Takes ownership of assigned Project and Service Tickets and immediately escalated to the UC Service, SD or UC Manger.
• Attend customer’s sites and team meetings.
What we offer
• On the job training.
• Specific vendor training.
Experience and Skills Required
• Tertiary qualifications of either Diploma of Information Technology or Diploma of Information Technology Networking.
• Previous exposure to IT Support and/or customer service is desired.
• Certifications with external IT Vendors in Cisco, Microsoft or HP.
• Advanced Microsoft Windows Server & Deaktop experience.
• Knowledge of Basic Networking Layer 2 and 3.
• Able to travel to sites and assist with afterhours support.
• Advanced Networking Layer 2 and 3
Due to the large number of applicants, only those who meet the selection criteria will be contacted for an interview.