EXPERIENCED REACH FORKLIFT AFTERNOON SHIFT
ROYAL MELBOURNE HOSPITAL, VIC, 3050
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well represented company with warehouses Australia wide. They are looking for a new team member in their Western Suburbs site.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will be to pick products based on a steady supply of customer orders. Their high level of service depends on your ability to pick the right order on time, every time. Attention to detail and previous forklift picking experience is therefore essential. You will also need to be familiar with RF scanning devices.
To be further considered it is Essential that you MUST HAVE:
* Your Own Car & Licence
* Afternoon shifts from 2pm
* Forklift experience (high reach experience required)
* Be prepared to submit yourself to a police check
* Order Picking experience using RF Scanners
* Ability to perform manual handling up to 25kgs
* Excellent communication skills
This casual position will see you working between Monday and Friday with . You must be prepared to work overtime when required. There is also potential for ongoing employment pending performance and workflow.
To express your interest in this role please submit an application by hitting the "apply" button.