DESIGN DRAFTER - CIVIL
ADVITECH PTY LIMITED
MAYFIELD WEST, NSW, 2304
Advitech is seeking a civil design draftsperson to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will contribute to a range of civil projects, working across varied industry sectors. This role will suit a motivated person with between 2 and 5 year's civil drafting experience, including demonstrated computer skills in AutoCAD - Civil 3D or 12D. If you have a drafting certificate or engineering diploma and meet the criteria for this role, apply now!
The role will include the following key activities:
- Performing and managing civil design tasks including bulk earthworks, road design and stormwater design for a range of projects
- Undertaking 2D drafting as required including reinforcement, footing plans, concrete slab on ground details
- Working for a diverse range of industrial clients – both in the office and on site
To be successful, you should have more than 2 years drafting experience and possess the following:
- Demonstrated computer skills in AutoCAD - Civil 3D or 12D or similar
- Able to produce drawings from both 3D and 2D CAD packages
- Effective written communication skills
- Current drivers licence
Advitech is an Australian owned consulting firm specialising in engineering, environment, risk and functional safety, sustainability and project management. We are a well respected multidisciplinary consultancy, offering excellent employment opportunities.
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a screenshot of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.