PR & MARKETING INTERN (KOREAN BILINGUAL PREFERRED)
ELLEO GROUP HOLDINGS
RHODES, NSW, 2138
Elleo Group is Australian owned F&B company with the fastest growing profile in the country. Our concept has been endorsed by the healthy movement, with Sushia Izakaya as the marquee restaurant, Sushia Sushi Roll & Fresh Bar as a premium healthy sushi bar and People Cafe offering the ultimate cafe experience.
We are looking for marketing interns to roll up his/her sleeves and to join our passionate team. Internships offer students first-hand experience in what a career would be like with Elleo Group through exposure to various areas of a premium restaurant, take away franchise, coffee franchise, or our corporate office.
If you are a student with a major in business or hospitality (preferred) who is interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and are looking to gain practical experiences while developing relationships with leaders in the field, an internship might be right for you!
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive, and creative in problem solving, and highly organized and detail orientated. We won't lie -- there will be a lot of administrative work, but you'll also can be involved in fun and creative hospitality marketing projects.
Your responsibilities shall include:
• Creating valuable and engaging content
• Establishing and coordinating the editorial calendar
• Managing and updating various social media accounts
• Assisting email automation campaigns
• Drafting press releases and pitches
• General administration duties as required
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and Korean is preferred
• Proven content writing and copywriting experience
• Ability to create outstanding and valuable content with the customer in mind
• Intermediate Office Suite skill (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Ability to edit photos/videos is preferred
• Time management and prioritizing skills
• Willingness to learn and work under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
Please submit a copy of your profile by clicking on the apply link below.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to unsuccessful applications.