CITYWIDE SERVICE SOLUTIONS
MARRICKVILLE, NSW, 2204
Citywide Open Space is responsible for maintaining many of Australia’s most prominent parks and gardens. From shaping world heritage listed Carlton Gardens and Government House in Melbourne to creating the spectacular Sydney Living Colour displays, Citywide Open Space is Australia’s leader in innovative, sustainable garden design and management.
Citywide has an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with Irrigation/Plumbing experience to join our Sydney Open Space contract. The successful applicant will responsible for various tasks involving irrigation systems including audits, inspection & repairs, programming and detailed reporting across several high profile Parks and Gardens within the City of Sydney.
Essential Skills Required:
• Experience with irrigation systems including diagnosing & solving irrigation faults, wiring tracing and repair
• Proficient with computers to enable use of technology such as IrriNet Central Control & IrriMax Software.
• Trade qualification (or working towards) in Irrigation/Plumbing
• Knowledge and appreciation of OH&S in a public open space environment
• Must be able to work as part of a team and unsupervised
• Ability to plan, schedule & report on works
• Effective communication skills with ability to liaise with clients and members of the public
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Current NSW driver’s licence
• Strong work ethic and ability to show attention to detail
The successful applicant will be flexible in their ability to work overtime as required to achieve work outcomes and will be required to participate in a call-out roster. In return Citywide offers excellent career opportunities, training and development and job security.
An attractive remuneration package, including use of a company work vehicle will be negotiated with the right candidate.
To apply please submit a copy of your profile by clicking on the apply link below.