CHILDCARE COOK | PART TIME
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
FRESHWATER, NSW, 2096
An experienced Cook is required to prepare nutritious hot lunch meals and morning and afternoon tea snacks for children aged 0-5 in a 36 place Child Care Centre located on the Northern Beaches.
This a part time position - working hours 8:00am - 2:00pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing of morning and afternoon tea
- Planning/preparing the meals for the children
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- General cleaning duties such as wash dishes, load an unload dishwasher
- Empty rubbish bins
- Following health and safety rules
- Previous experience working in a Childcare kitchen
- A working with children check clearance
- Strong hygiene and food handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-work ethic and flexible approach
- Lovely team, great working environment
- Nice, big kitchen
- Above award salary!