BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM LEADER
WAHROONGA, NSW, 2076 PART TIME
- Unique Opportunity
- Coordinate across a variety of top independent schools across the north shore
- Opportunity to make your mark at OSHClub
WHY WORK WITH OSHCLUB?
- We have fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities!
- You get paid to train! At OSHClub, we provide paid internal training and professional development, as well as paid updates for your First Aid/CPR etc.
- Highly supportive and professional environment
- Build a career with great work/life balance!
TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
As a support Program Leader you will assist with designing, managing and leading established programs while being part of our fantastic and supportive team. Your role will include you networking with schools and fostering the outstanding existing relationship with OSHClub, as well as plan healthy eating menus and incorporate fun child driven programs.
You will be primarily based at our Knox Grammar program for 2-3 days per week and then you will enjoy the variety of working at a range of exceptional programs in the area. During the term time you will make a valued contribution to each of the schools you will be across and then you will play an instrumental part in the coordination in our holiday programs.
The successful applicant will be available to work (Monday to Friday):
- Before School Care (7.00am-9.00am) and
- After School Care (2.30pm-6.00pm)
- Two and a half additional administration hours per week
The role is permanent part time, so only candidates with full availability will be considered.
At OSHClub we are dedicated to the quality care of children. We provide before school care, after school care and school holiday programs to primary school aged children around Australia. If you are passionate about working with children, energetic, adaptable and flexible then this is the role for you.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
You must hold minimum:
- Cert III in Childrens Services or equivalent (working towards is fine); OR
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent (working towards is fine); OR
- Degree in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (working towards is fine) or equivalent.
A current Employee Working with Children's Check is a must for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!