EARLY CHILDHOOD - DIPLOMA EDUCATOR
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
MAROUBRA, NSW, 2035
BUZZ Child Care Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Diploma trained Child Care professional to join a leading 75 place Child Care Centre in the Eastern suburbs.
This beautiful, vibrant well-resourced centre has been established for over 7 years and has a long history of excellence along with an extensive waiting list.
It encourages a home away from home environment with great resources and a large natural outdoor area. The centre boasts of a relaxed and caring environment, which ensures all Children's individual needs are met.
This is an ideal opportunity to work in a Centre which has a strong focus on Child development and are committed to proving only the highest quality Child Care to the Children and their families.
We are seeking a team player who has strong leadership skills and good knowledge of the Early Years Framework. Someone who is confident and independent and knows what they are doing!
We'll also consider an ECT looking for sponsorship!
The right candidate will have:
- Diploma in Children Services
- A valid NSW working with children check
- Minimum 1.5 years' experience in Childcare
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Great organisational and team work skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An attractive salary package (above award wage for the right person)
- An opportunity to progress within your chosen field - ongoing professional training every 5-6 weeks
- Rotating roster between the hours of 7am - 6pm
- Flexibility with the work environment - very supportive of work/life balance
- Supportive team culture / great mentors
- High quality, natural, well-resourced Centre
- Supportive Director, friendly team of staff
- Ongoing professional development