CHILDCARE | DIPLOMA EDUCATOR | ROOM LEADER
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
MAROUBRA, NSW, 2035
BUZZ Child Care Recruitment are looking for an experienced Diploma trained Child Care professional to join a leading 75 place Child Care Centre in the Eastern suburbs.
This beautiful, vibrant and well-resourced centre has been established for over 7 years and has a long history of excellence along with an extensive waiting list. It encourages a home away from home environment with wooden resources and a large outdoor area and boasts of a relaxed and caring environment, which ensures all Children's individual needs are met.
This is an ideal opportunity to work in a Centre which has a strong focus on Child development and is committed to proving only the highest quality Child Care to the Children and their families.
We are seeking a strong room leader, who has strong leadership skills and good knowledge of the Early Years Framework. Someone who is confident and independent and knows what they are doing!
This is a 12 months maternity cover position due to commence in January!
The right candidate will have:
- Diploma in Children Services
- A valid NSW working with children check
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Childcare (must have some room leader experience)
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Great organisational and team work skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Planning and programming
- Leading the nursery room
- Developing strong relationships with the children
- Developing relationships with parents
- Being proactive in supporting a healthy environment
- Maintaining a positive environment with the team
- Having fun!
- An attractive salary package (above award wage for the right person)
- An opportunity to progress within your chosen field - ongoing professional training every 5-6 weeks
- Rotating roster between the hours of 7am - pm
- Flexibility with the work environment - very supportive of work/life balance
- Supportive team culture / great mentors
- Natural, well-resourced Centre
- Supportive Director, friendly team of staff
- Ongoing career development