CHILDCARE | ECT ROOM LEADER | SOUTH SYDNEY
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
PENSHURST, NSW, 2222
About the Centre:
This privately owned Centre is located in Sydney's Southern suburbs. The Director takes great pride in her Centre and staff and invests everything in to making sure children, families and Educators alike are happy!
The Centre has an abundance of modern teaching resources and play spaces and Educators are offered paid training seminars throughout the year, paid lunch breaks and strictly off-the-floor programming time on a weekly basis.
About the role:
This position will see you managing the Preschool Room. You will use your knowledge, experience and skills to mentor and guide your colleagues and oversee the learning program, ensuring that children are being provided with the best play and learning experiences possible!
- An ECT level qualification (or working toward, must be 50% through degree)
- Experience within an early childhood setting
- Dedication and commitment to the role and Centre
- A working understanding of EYLF, NQS and regulations
- Ability to manage and mentor others
- Located right on the train line, parking on-site
- Supportive and flexible environment
- Above award wage on offer
- Staff development training throughout the year
- Paid lunch breaks
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply. Interviewing now for an ASAP start! To apply, click the link below or call Kayagi 8437 5201 for more information To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website www.buzzrecruitment.com.au or facebook page www.facebook.com/Buzzchildcarerecruitment
- Studying ECT welcome to apply!
- Above award salary!
- Paid ongoing training and development