CHILDCARE | DEGREE QUALIFIED ROOM LEADER | INNER WEST
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
ANNANDALE, NSW, 2038
The Childcare Centre
This well-established Centre has been part of the Inner-West community for over 25 years. It's run and managed by an involved and caring Director and parent committee who work together to deliver a service that is beneficial to children, families and Educators alike.
The service caters to preschool aged children and they are looking for a vibrant and hard-working Early Childhood Teacher to join their close-knit team.
About the Role
This is a full-time position working a rotating shift over 5 days. The role will see you teaching children aged 2-6 years alongside the rest of the team. You will provide guidance and support to your fellow Educators and work collaboratively with them to deliver a play-based learning program.
The Position Requirements
- University qualification (or equivalent + will consider a new graduate)
- Able to lead and mentor staff
- Experience in an Early Childhood setting
- Working knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Ability to liaise with team members and families and incorporate this into program
- Technology/IT skills
- Monthly RDO
- Negotiable salary - Above Award!
- Secure on-site parking (close to public transport)
- Rotating shifts
- Regular professional development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Monthly RDO + Above Award!
- Parking and Public Transport options close-by
- Well Equipped and Resourced Centre