ULTIMO, NSW, 2007 CASUAL
We’re a Sydney-based tech startup (data analytics, education and recruitment) operating in the UTS Hatchery+ (right next to the Gehry building). We’re expanding pretty rapidly so we’re looking for people to come on board and be a part of our story.
Added: September 22, 2016
Application close: October 1, 2016
Commences: October 3, 2016
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Part Time
Remuneration/ Pay rate: Unpaid
We're a Sydney-based tech startup (data analytics, education and recruitment) operating in the UTS Hatchery+ (right next to the Gehry building). We're expanding pretty rapidly so we're looking for a couple of motivated students interested in marketing and growth hacking to come on board and be a part of our story.
Successful applicants will work directly alongside the Founder. Passionate individuals will be given the opportunity to work beyond the job description on some amazing opportunities to demonstrate their natural talent and set themselves up for a future in marketing.
The internship duration is 3 months but it's flexible depending on your course requirements, what you're looking for and whether you're interested in continuing with us afterwards.
As a Presumi intern, you will:
- Work on a real startup that will teach you practical marketing skills
- Be responsible for growing a community and sharing the love on social networks
- Understand real marketing and growth hacking techniques
- Gain experience with modern marketing tools
- Have the opportunity to work on multiple things to keep work interesting
- Exercise your own creative flair
- Learn startup skills and philosophies from the Founder which can help if you want to get into entrepreneurship in the future.
- Work in a supportive environment around other startups who have similar opportunities.
- Voice your opinion on topics that matter to you.
- Set up and host promotional events
As a Presumi intern, we'll be expecting you to have:
- Social media or marketing interest (preferably experience)
- Charisma! Be great at talking to people.
- A decent eye for visual design (we don't need a designer, just know what looks good!)
- The passion to learn and grow as an individual
The terms of this internship are:
- Internship will last 3 months (2-5 days a week).
- This is an unpaid internship.
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a screenshot of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.