PERTH, WA, 6000
ASG is one of the true local Australian IT success stories. Since our inception in 1996, we have grown from strength to strength through our adoption of the latest technology trends. For the past 4 years, we have been pioneers of cloud delivery and the new methods of service delivery that it provides.
"New World" is our distinctive service model for both managed and project services and it offers us a unique selling point and market place advantage. We have an opportunity for a Knowledge Manager to join our growing team.
The role of the Knowledge Manager is a governance, assurance and organisational change champion role. You are to ensure that the relevant knowledge is available, current, validated and reliable to facilitate decision-making, enhance productivity, problem solving and innovation for Managed Services. This includes the planning, identification, gathering, organising, maintaining, use and retirement of knowledge articles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a Knowledge Management Strategy
- Document Knowledge Policy, Process, Procedures and associated reporting to embed a culture of knowledge sharing and documentation
- Ensures Knowledge Articles are valuable, categorised and current
- Ensure and encourage staff participate to the contribution of the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS);
- Establish, implement and maintain Knowledge Article attributes and standards for knowledge creation
- Embed knowledge management practices in other service management processes
- Monitor effectiveness of the Knowledge Management process and recommend improvements
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and issue resolution
Must be able to demonstrate capability to communicate and negotiate at all levels within ASG, the support parties and the customer, in both written and oral formats.
Sound data analysis and interpretation skills.
Ability to influence under duress.
Interpersonal skills – ability to build trusting relationships.
ITIL Expert – Desirable
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years practical experience of working in a process oriented Knowledge Management engagement.
The smart, career focussed and determined people who work for ASG flourish in a culture that empowers them to achieve customer outcomes and gives them a sense of ownership for the development of the company as a whole. Together we form a highly motivated, customer-focused workforce.
- Work with an Industry Leader
- Immediate start
- Develop your career