CASUAL CHILDCARE COOK
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
We are currently looking for a Cook to join our casual team to work in various locations throughout Sydney.
Qualified Cooks are required to to prepare nutritious hot lunch meals, morning and afternoon tea snacks in line with dietary requirements and food standards of NSW.
The successful applicant will possess a recognised certificate in food handling and completed a course in Menu Planning and Nutrition for children 0-5 years.
Menu planning and cooking plays an integral part of our curriculum and ideally you will have significant experience working in long day care is essential.
The hours & locations vary and we can tailor this to suit you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing of morning and afternoon tea
- Planning/preparing the meals for the children
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- General cleaning duties such as wash dishes, load an unload dishwasher
- Empty rubbish bins
- Following health and safety rules
- A Food Handling & Safety Certificate or equivalent TAFE commercial cookery certificates
- A working with children check clearance
- Experience working as a childcare chef
- Strong hygiene and food handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-work ethic and flexible approach
- Hold current work rights in Australia
We are a specialist agency dedicated to the recruitment of talented and professional individuals in the childcare industry on a permanent, part-time or casual basis. The Buzz team is made up of friendly, experienced individuals who are dedicated to ensuring high quality standards in childcare.
To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website at: www.buzzrecruitment.com.au
To apply, please submit your application below or forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5206