PROCESS OPERATOR (ENTRY LEVEL)
PERTH, WA, 6000
Chandler Macleod is currently seeking Entry Level Process Operators with control room experience, previously working on iron ore sites. Your role will be crucial to the smooth operation of the fixed plant processing plant, if you are looking for a role with responsibility and personal development, this is for you!
To be successful you must have:
* At least 2 years of experience as a Process Operator working in a fixed plant
* Previous iron ore Experience
* A proven record of Machine Operation in Fixed Plant Operations (crushing, screening, conveyors and hoppers)
* Ability to pass a Police Clearance and Drug/Alcohol Screen
Preferred but not required
* Forklift Licence
* Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
* Certificate III in Resource Processing
* Control Room experience is highly regarded.
Role will be FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster. You will be working 12 hour days on both day and night shifts.
If you are a entry level Process Operator and looking for a new challenge then click "Apply Now"!