LOANS ADMINISTRATOR (MORTGAGES)
CANTERBURY, NSW, 2193
Loanscape is a boutique mortgage consultancy based in Sydney's inner west. We have a reputation for providing outstanding service and client-focused solutions for both residential and commercial lending. It is our mission to help our clients take control of the process of borrowing money and managing debt.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual who can support the business in a wide range of tasks. Working closely with the Principal you will play a vital role in the administrative side of a mortgage broking practice. The initial role will include all tasks associated with the processing of home loan applications from start to finish including application lodgment and tracking through to settlement. It requires a person who is computer literate and has an eye for detail. You must be proactive and able to work in a busy environment in a structured manner.
Initial responsibilities will include:
• Performing the end to end file management process
• Communicating verbally and in writing with clients, suppliers and other third parties
• Electronic filing and archiving
• Database entry and management
• Loan submission
• Preparation of client packs
• Preparation of standard client reports and updates
• Marketing support
• Energetic, proactive, positive and solutions-focused
• Certificate III or IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Absolutely dedicated to a first-class customer experience
• Well organised with the ability to multi-task
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly community business, renowned for its innovative approach, professionalism and high level commitment to customer service. This job will appeal to a candidate looking for growth and the opportunity to build their skills across a wide range of finance and marketing competencies. There is great potential to build your career in finance and ultimately manage your own client portfolio in an exciting, fast -paced industry.
To submit your application please use the apply link below to send a copy of your Workible profile with Cover Letter.