MARKETING AND SALES COORDINATOR
MAUS BUSINESS SYSTEMS
BROOKVALE, NSW, 2100
• Suits someone with a passion to begin a career in marketing
• Entry level grad or experience in a sales/retail role
• Northern Beaches location
• Market leading cloud software company
• On-the-job training provided
• Dynamic company
Located on the Northern Beaches, MAUS Business Systems is an Australian owned software company providing a multi award-winning range of technology and services to the SME markets in Australia and around the world. The company produces a market leading range of Business Planning and Business Advisory tools.
This is an entry level position for an enthusiastic, motivated person that wants a long term marketing and/or sales career. You will be trained in sales, social media, advertising, PR and strategic planning in your first year at the company. We offer a choice of career pathways depending on your skills and expertise. You will be starting in a dual role of customer service and sales activities in the morning and marketing activities in the afternoon.
MAUS will provide on-going training to ensure you continue to progress in your career and potentially move into a Product Management or Sales Management role.
• Managing and defining the marketing strategy for all incoming leads
• Following up all contacts and enquiries to MAUS
• Supporting the marketing & sales team with marketing projects
• Sales activities including responsibility to meet product group budget
• Implementing and designing marketing campaigns to reach product group budgets
• Product Management responsibilities including competitor analysis and increasing awareness of branding through SEO, advertisements, PR releases etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Either a Certificate / Degree in Marketing or Business
• 1 - 2 years of Sales / Marketing experience preferred but not compulsory
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Time management skills and be highly organised
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop skills
• The ability to develop new ideas and be self-motivated with projects
An ideal candidate would live in commutable distance to the Northern Beaches and is ready to commence employment straight away.
If you're ready to progress your career in sales and marketing, submit your application by using the apply link below.