HAYS TRADES & LABOUR
WOLLONGONG, NSW, 2500
At MIGAS, we will take care of everything for you, from commencement to completion, so you can concentrate on securing yourself a very rewarding career - now is a great time to join our team!
About the Company
Our client is a well-respected company based in Wollongong. They are an independent electrical wholesale business.
About the Role
This role will see you undertaking a Certificate III in Warehousing over 2 years. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-4.30pm. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Receiving and checking off stock
• Data entry of received orders
• Putting away stock in appropriate areas of the warehouse
• Picking customer orders and organising delivery
• Making deliveries using the work vehicle
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Drivers licence essential
• Hardworking and ambitious
• Dedicated and committed to completing the traineeship successfully
Be sure to visit our website and like us on Facebook to get all the news first about future opportunities, job application tips and more. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.