CHILDCARE | DIRECTOR | SOUTH SYDNEY
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT,
CARINGBAH, NSW, 2229
The Childcare Centre
Located in South Sydney, this high quality, brand spanking new centre is fully equipped with brand new equipment and highly resourced. It is a 60-place centre that will cater to children from 0-6.
As the Centre Director, you will be responsible for the initial set up of the centre, hiring, leading and mentoring all staff across the service. You will ensure that all legislative regulations are being met and that the educational program is of the highest quality. You will also be responsible for administrative duties such as enrolments, communication with families, budgeting, meetings, rostering, etc.
- A degree in early childhood education (or equivalent, as assessed by ACECQA). Strong Diploma qualified applicants will also be considered.
- Proven understanding of the national quality framework
- Experience in an early childhood service either as a Director with proven abilities to manage a medium to large size early childhood service
- Experience with the set-up of a brand-new centre
- Experience with gaining and maintaining new enrolments
- An Identify and Respond to Children at Risk Certificate
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate - sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
- A thorough understanding of EYLF & NQF
- Passion to continually learn and add value to the business
- A very impressive remuneration package based on experience and skills set
- Parking and transport options available
- Ongoing and paid-for professional development courses
- Supportive owners
- Build your own team of Educators
- Work in a beautiful setting that is hard to beat!
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply To apply To apply, please submit your application below or forward an updated resume to email@example.com, or call Kayagi for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5201 To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website at:www.buzzrecruitment.com.au
- Amazing remuneration package on offer - paying up to $100K
- Mostly off the floor role with a 2IC to assist in running the centre
- Make the centre you own