CLOUD SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
STARTUP JOBS OZ,
BRISBANE CITY, QLD, 4000 FULL TIME
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Cloud Systems Administrator to join our “One FKG” team. Based in Toowoomba or Brisbane, the successful candidate will be responsible for FKG’s cloud based systems, their operational management, configuration, integration, documentation and support, whilst assisting the IT team with on-premise systems support when required.
In this role, you will provide 3rd level technical support and undertake complex long-term focused projects involving multiple business units. You will be tasked with translating the business needs into technical requirements while continuing to develop and support the current cloud based system enabling the business to move and rapidly expand without being encumbered by system limits.
To be successful, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, business discipline or equivalent;
• 5+ years practical experience in cloud systems administration;
• Extensive experience in Office 365, Azure, and Intune management and administration;
• Experience in virtualization and clustering technologies with strong analytical problem solving skills;
• Knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS;
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise activities and resources on multiple tasks and projects working in parallel;
• Demonstrated skills in identifying current and future trends with the ability to develop strategies to achieve desired outcomes;
• Ability to contribute cultural change across the organisation to achieve corporate outcomes; and
• Demonstrated ability to mentor team members and co-workers relating to their job function and demonstrate leadership through technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, organizational skills and professionalism.
In return, the successful candidate will join a group that is committed to building our operations and developing a professional and proficient team who are committed to leading the way in our industry. FKG are genuinely dedicated to our employee’s development and wellbeing and offer competitive salary packages and exciting employee benefits to enhance the employment experience
How to Apply
To apply, please email your details.