ARE YOU A PASSIONATE BARISTA? WE WANT YOU!
WOOLLAHRA, NSW, 2025
At Sonoma, we take our food and coffee as seriously as we take our bread. So, if you have a passion for all things coffee and food, then this is the place for you!
— Great rates for the right people
— Flexible hours
— Training provided
— Opportunities to grow within the business
Sonoma Baking Company is one of Sydney's original and premier artisan sourdough bakeries. Our business is built on humble beginnings, quality products and uncompromising standards.
Here's what a day as a Sonoma Barista looks like:
- Deliver a consistent and full bodied coffee
- Build rapport with all customers
- Remember all customer names, orders and frequency
- Provide above and beyond service
- Tray service delivery of multiple beverages
- Develop a passionate outlook on all Sonoma products
- Assist in other areas of the store (essential)
- Follow all Sonoma processes and procedures
- Clean and general store maintenance
- Assist with stock levels and daily ordering
We pay fantastic rates for the right people! Ongoing training will be provided with great career progression within the business.
Our ideal new Barista will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to create latte art (consistently)
- Knowledge of pour over and cold drop (high desirable)
- Out-going and cheerful by nature
- Clear communication skills
- Availability on weekends and public holidays
- An eye for detail and cleanliness
If this sounds like you and you're looking to contribute to the success of a growing company, we look forward to receiving your Workible profile and cover letter!