IT SERVICE DESK TRAINEE
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000 FULL TIME
IT Service Desk Trainee
• Roles close to public transport
• Study while working & earning a wage!
Our clients are looking to welcome IT trainees into their teams. They are looking for enthusiastic, committed and focused people who have a keen interest in Information Technology. The successful candidate will begin their Certificate III or Certificate IV in Information, Digital Media and Technology over 24 months. You will be allocated time at work for your coursework each week, and we will pay for your qualification. You will receive support from your supervisor in your roles, and also your own Support Consultant from WorkVentures.
These are full time roles that will be providing technical and user support while receiving on the job training.
You will need to have an aptitude for learning technical tasks and systems with the ability to troubleshoot IT issues. Good communication skills are an absolute must while you follow instructions and show initiative in the workplace. You will be interacting with many internal users who require assistance when IT issues arise.
• Higher School Certificate (HSC);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient keyboard skills;
• Knowledge and interest in IT that you wish to formalise
• Higher School Certificate
• Must not have attained a qualification over a Certificate II
• Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a New Zealand Citizen that has resided in Australia for more than 6 months
If you would like to apply for one of our Traineeships, please submit a copy of your profile by clicking on the apply link below.