ROOM LEADER / 2IC | CHILDCARE
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
MACQUARIE PARK, NSW, 2113
We currently seeking an experienced ECT Room Leader to take over the reins as 2IC / Preschool Room Leader as a high quality Childcare Centre based in Macquarie Park.
This amazing, purpose built centre provides a natural and homelike environment, allowing children from 6 weeks to 6 years to learn through an emergent curriculum under the Early Years Learning Framework. Their ongoing aim is to nurture each child's enthusiasm as they grow into self motivated learners ready for their next learning journey.
- Use your knowledge and supervisory skills to guide this centre into the best it can be, whilst maintaining the it's high standards
- Report to the Director whilst being proactive and using initiative
- Look over the entire centre's curriculum
- Lots of ongoing training provided
- Have their Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
- Have solid experience in a Room Leader
- Have sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQF and regulations
- Be motivated and proactive, really take control of all situations
- Be an expressive and open leader
- Have a valid WWCC Number and First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply
To apply, please submit your application below or forward an updated resume to email@example.com, or call for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5204.
- No 2IC experience necessary
- Suitable for a Room Leader with a desire to grow
- Very attractive salary package!