EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | CHILDCARE
BUZZ CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT
CHATSWOOD, NSW, 2067
If you have been seeking a new opportunity in a centre that offers a stress-free & pleasant environment then this is the opportunity for you! This beautiful little centre is privately owned with a lovely stress free environment - the children are happy and the staff are genuinely enjoying their work, an amazing environment. This centre caters for ages 0-5 years old and is split into four groups.
We are currently seeking an Educator who has completed their Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Teaching, to join their wonderful longstanding team. The staff members of this centre are more like a family, they get along with each other very well which is a big part of why this centre is such a great place to work!
- Show initiative in your work
- Able to work with all ages (0-5 years)
- Programming and documentation
- General cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
- Assist staff with all needs & general flow of the room
- Communicating feedback to parents
The right candidate will have:
- Knowledge of documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
- Previous experience in a Childcare environment
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Be motivated and confident
- Enjoy working in the Childcare industry
- Working With Children Check
To apply To apply, please submit your application below or call Brigitte for a confidential chat on 02 8437 5204. To learn more about Buzz and how we can help you, please visit our website at: www.buzzrecruitment.com.au
- Your choice of age group
- Above award salary available!
- 38 hours over 4 days - a day off during the week!